Sunday, December 26, 2010

tonight?

I am joyful.

Your smile is a sunrise, or so I'd like to say.
Perhaps I will. Say that, that is.

I've had adventures into happiness country
off and on over the past year and a half.
Polka dotting my life with contentment and
happy sighs, but the tunnel was always ahead.

And every foray into "relationshipland" I've
had for the past year and a half, the tunnel
has always been in plain sight.
Not this time.
We feel what we should,
we care about what we think,
we have chemistry, as they say.
And they should say, as should I.

This adventure, trip, leave to our own personal,
and very much abandoned island, it will be
a new page - chapter - whatever.
I can't pretend to know how it'll read,
or how it'll end.
I can just hope for a good story,
happy, and hopefully long.

And if you're reading this, which you may,
I don't know..
I'm excited for tonight :]
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment