Monday, December 20, 2010

my honestly reevaluated title.

trinkets of my love for you,
I listen to Frank Sinatra sing sweet carols of the xmas season
oh faithful friend, hark at the sign of reluctant joy.
exclaim! I do, I must, I shall twist and twirl you about
as you are my angel, sweet sweet serendipity.
shout from the rooftops!
a basement blooming with susurration.

you are my glory, bastion of hope and serenity
joyfully I shout, shout, shout I must
I must shout, for how else would you know
my existence so sublime, so thoughtfully full
so irrefutably solid, tangible, feel my heart beat.
pumping blood to every finger and toe
every atom and cell lights up in my mind
a human tree of xmas.

oh mistletoe, I tie missiles to my toes,
kiss me under moonlight, as we launch
as we pass o'er thee moon
lips lock, adrenaline shatters
and it's a merry merry xmas
awkward merry brawrkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment