Monday, December 20, 2010

absence

oh shit.

I'm supposed to be talking to you every day.
about anything...

even about the pudding I thought I might like
to have like... three weeks ago. how old is this?

since I'm happy, I'm shoving myself around with
a bunch of careless tom foolery.
and then I shall celebrate the season.
and make love.. to eggnog.
I love me some eggnog.

let the cheer begin as I count down to xmas.

and for all you humbuggers that tell me xmas
isn't a way of sucking the importance from
christmas (replacing christ with an x, which
in greek can translate to christ)
I should point out that greek is a dead language.
and no one gives a shit.

meaning that right now, xmas might as well be
the way non christians relate to christmas.
no one cares about logic when it comes to words,
because words are extremely irrational.

I hate your face,
your face that's full of hate,
I dislike your dispassionate lies,
your body of irregular size,
plural flamboyance on the side.

Goodnight, goodnight.

talk tomorrow? pft.

No comments:

Post a Comment