Wednesday, December 29, 2010

blah.

today:
hm.

also, almost got into a couple of collisions.
people don't realize that speeding + snow = bad.
furthermore, if you walk in the snow, don't stand
in the way of the fucking cars. they don't want
to be going 25 in a 30 lane as is, and having to
slow down to 5 because YOU want to walk on the icy
road instead of on the snowy sidewalk and NOT get
out of the way doesn't make anyone happy.
don't flip off two tons of steel on wheels,
or throw snowballs at it, you won't like it if
it bites.
drama with blood people. annoyance.

however I did get to see my best friend.
that was neat.

hm.
today could've gone infinitely better,
but oh well. I wish I could write this with
stuff like wit.. and edginessicity, or whatever.
actually, I don't wish that.
I don't feel like thinking,
it'll get me started on other topics.

blah bleh bloo.
goodnight, is most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment