Monday, December 6, 2010

new aged cramping

stylized rutabaga romping.
flash cinematically incorrection.
improper use of the word "frugal".
also, I dropped off your heart,
it says "hi, I'm Timothy" way too much.

frivolous is a neat word,
it rolls of the tongue like a tiny wheel,
one that I put in my mouth to try and..
roll it.. off.. my tongue.

Sometimes diving headfirst into disorganization is the only way to become real, but we don't realize this because we're too busy organizing around the edges. Throwing down a vocabombular heap of vomit is more or less unthinkable to most all people above - and below - the age of infinity.
We're so attached to the very thing most of us try so hard to escape, order, that we don't realize what freedom from it actually means.

I wonder if I should study Psychology in college? No, I shouldn't. I should freely observe people for the rest of my life and pretend I know best like everyone else, because it's cheaper, easier, and better for my ego.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm writing about, I'm just writing to write. I feel like it's easier than going in for a cramped topic like abortion, or religion. I've already discussed those at length, I feel like there's nothing new and exciting to talk about - just old things with new wrappers.
So I'm just going to systematically puke on my blog until things assimilate into thoughts.

Rhododendron is another cool word,

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment