Monday, December 27, 2010

leave me be.

feeling blank
heavy doors are the most difficult to close in a storm,
and a crisis of life can be fleeting.
ring ring ring,
you keep calling me,
you keep scritch scratching your way inside.

to be shell shocked and dropped,
cutting me open with a syndrome of endless you's.
is contentment so far away from me?
to freeze me in time for your convenience,
and come knocking whenever you wish,
what is the definition of cruelty?
hearing your voice,
smelling your smell,
feeling your touch,
it makes me sweat tar.
I lock myself away from you,
to save the queasy feeling
the blur of vision and tangling of organs.

you are my virus,
I want you gone.
I wont ever enjoy you,
not like I did.
fade away, stop calling.
your voice is a prison,
an illness of mine.
I want it gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment